Friday, June 18, 2010

Great invention!!



I wanted to let you know about an amazing product I just found. (This is not a paid endorsement, just something I thought might be useful to you.) Someday, you may have to teach your child how to swallow a pill. It is no easy task...enter ORALFLO. It is a pill swallowing cup. After weeks of trying to swallow pills, having to crush them and put them in pudding, dealing with bitter after-taste, this morning my 6 year old swallowed a pill in literally less than 2 secs. I was amazed! No gagging, choking, nothing. And this is my child who has sensory integration issues and is VERY sensitive to textures and has a STRONG gag reflex. He was thrilled!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Aren't you glad that we introduced you to this amazing product??? Too bad you and I didn't come up with the idea of the cup because we would be rich! You should have seen the HUGE horse pills Whitney had to take a few months ago when she was sick...no problems with my new pill cutter and pill swallowing cup! She always chooses pills over liquid now! I tell everyone about them, and most have never heard!